I hope ya’ll had a great Christmas! I can’t wait to hear all about your new toys. Hopefully Santa was super generous this year. Anywho, I mentioned this on my FB page a couple weeks ago, but I’ll say it again in case you guys missed it. I deleted my Beauty & Fitness tabs because I thought it’d be better to share everything on here.
I know it’s been a while since I blogged about fitness, but I figured I’d share my December playlist with ya’ll.
1. Devastating Stereo – Jabbawockeez (2:18)
2. (Drop Dead) Beautiful – Britney Spears ft. Sabi (3:37)
3. Rotation – Brilliant (5:19)
4. Under Control – Calvin Harris (3:04)
5. Sweater Weather – The Neighbourhood (4:00)
6. Stars Dance – Selena Gomez (3:38)
7. Love More – Chris Brown ft. Nicki Minaj (3:10)
8. Heartbeat – Childish Gambino (4:27)
9. Damaged – Danity Kane (4:04)
I’d be lying if I said I’ve been maintaining my hardcore workout regiman cause I’ve definitely been pretty lazy aka serious couch potato. I’ve been eating like a champ though, hardy har har. No shame whatsoever. It’s the holiday season so whatevs. Plus, I just got to Florida so that means I’ll be stuffing my face for the next couple of days. Oh hello, food coma. Get ready for some serious foodporn, errbody! I’ll be sharing my trip photos on Instagram, so make sure to follow along.
|HAHA I love finding these on pinterest. I seriously lie in bed, look for funny images, and crack up by myself…|
Rest assured, I’ll be working hard to burn it all off in the New Year. Until then carpe diem, YOLO, whatever. Do you guys have any fun plans for New Years Eve? What did you guys do for the holidays?