For today’s post, I’d like to introduce ya’ll to my newest sponsor: The Skandl. I actually just received a package from them yesterday. They generously let me pick out a couple of items from their online boutique to style and feature, and I gots to say, their collection is BOMB. I seriously only have good things to say about their products
1. The Stacy Top ($18) – This top is a total must-have. It’s super unique and comfy – I’m in LOVE with the crochet detailing on the shoulders and back. Also, the fit is super flattering.
2. The Tropic Crop Top Bustier ($48) – Ya’ll know how much I love bustiers. I’ll be pairing this with a skater skirt for sure! Perfect for layering in the winter…
3. The Flower Lace Bra Top ($18) – Another great piece to pair with a high-waisted skirt or pant. I love the super feminine print. FYI: The material is on the thinner side. I mean, it’s called a “bra top” for a reason, I skapose.
4. Beaded Collar Necklace ($7) – I can’t recommend this piece enough. Seriously. Buy it. Right now. SUPER cute and affordable. I’ve never been a huge fan of the collar necklace until now.
5. Vintage Distressed Tee ($28) – Love this top. I can totally see myself styling with a fitted blazer and skinny jeans, BUT I’m super excited to wear it in the Spring so I can show off the sexy back! I love unique cuts like these. If you’re interested, there are other colors available!
I hope ya’ll liked this feature! I own all of these pieces, so if you guys have questions ask in the comment section below!