I know it’s been a while since I last did a beauty blast, but better late than never right? Anywho, for today’s post I’ll be reviewing a few items from Motives Cosmetics. Oh, and although these products were sent to me free of charge, ya’ll can count on me for an honest review. Ya’ll know how I roll!
1. Illuminating Lip Shine ($13.95) – Dude, this item is AWESOME! It comes with a mirror and LED light so you can fix your gloss anywhere, anytime. I seriously felt like a ninja whippin’ this gloss out, haha. Oh and FYI, I got the Wild Honey shade.
2. Collagen Core Lipstick ($22.50) – This lipstick supposedly reduces the appearance of fine lines with hydrolyzed collagen. I got this in Sincere (a subtle nude) but it’s available in three other colors. I gotta say, I’m a fan of this product! Especially since I’ve been obsessed with “natural” makeup as of late.
3. Lustrafy High Definition Mascara ($16.95) – I LOVE this mascara. I’m super impressed because it doesn’t clump at all. I love laying mascara on thick so consistency is really important to me. If you’re looking for a new mascara to play around with, I suggest checking this out!
4. La La Mineral Kohl Eyeliner ($15) – A solid eyeliner for sure – this mineral-based pencil glibes on nicely. I got it in black, but it’s available in three other colors (Earth, Violet, and Myst).
5. Lip Boost ($15.75) – This lipstick is available in 6 different colors – I got Rebel. It’s a solid color for sure. I like applying clear gloss on top! I realllly wanna try Riot and Risk, too. They look super pretty.
6. Mineral Lip Shine ($17.95) – This gloss is SO pretty! This item hydrates and conditions your lips while providing some serious shine and sparkle. Although the color is very pretty, the gloss feels a bit sticky. Just giving you guys a heads up.
Have you guys heard of Motives Cosmetics? Anywho, I’m always looking for new items to try so please comment with product recommendations! Thanks for reading, errbody!