Sooo, I thought it’d be mad useful to do a post on my current fave Fall/Winter coats. Since I’m sensible and whatnot, each item is under $76. I wish I could say “under $75” because that’d sound WAY better but whatevs. Anywho, as you can (obviously) see, I own each piece so I feel strongly about the quality. Oh, and FYI: I will NOT be making commission off this post so I have NO ulterior motive whatsoever *smiles* I just want to make sure y’all look fab while staying warm! As always, you can comment below with any questions you may have.
|The Drape Coat|
1. Chicwish Waterfall Drape Coat ($67.92) – So much winning going on with this coat. I LOVE the faux-leather trim and zipper cuffs. This piece is seriously chic, and I know you’ll be THANKING me for this rec for years to come. Who knew an item could be trendy AND timeless? A bit of an oxymoron but whatevs. I own this baby in size small.
2. OASAP Plaid Coat ($53) – A lovely wool coat for winter especially if you’re a fan of plaid! It has a bit of an oversized feel so if you’re into the whole menswear trend, this baby will seriously tickle your fancy. FYI – this piece is available in two other colors: red and green. Check measurements before purchasing because it’s only sold in “one size”; as in “one size” fits all but it probably doesn’t in reality, ha.
|All Sorts of Fancy|
3. Miss Match Persuade Me Jacket ($72) – An absolutely stunning jacket for Fall or Winter in Cali, haha. It has super soft faux fur lining, zipper pockets, and an asymmetrical front. I told you I was obsessed with the whole draping effect *smiles* Anywho, lucky for you guys, Miss Match has offered SS readers an extra 20% off with code KIM20 at checkout.
|The Houndstooth Coat|
4. OASAP Houndstooth Coat ($67) – If you’re a fan of prints, this baby’s a serious must-have. I’m BEYOND impressed with the quality of this coat. Sizing runs small so make sure you study their measurements – I have it in medium (I usually wear XS/S), and it fits like a glove!
|The Bow Dress|
5. Chicwish Drape Jacket in Ash ($76.42) – This jacket’s the most expensive item I’ve featured in this post. I know it’s pretty pricy, but the quality’s legit. I could seriously see this hanging in a designer boutique with a $500 price tag. Here are the deets: it’s faux suede with a draped shearling collar/lining and asymmetric hem. I own it in size small!
That’s all folks! I hope y’all found this post useful! Oh, and make sure you guys check out my THREE international giveaways HERE. You could win a $75 gift card to Zuri Zuri by Flora, a $295 Microderm360 kit, or a $118 statement necklace from Chloe + Isabel (!!!)