I had so much fun doing this “Top 5 Fall/Winter Coats” post that I thought I’d do another. For today’s post, I’ve compiled my fave holiday dress picks for y’all! All affordable of course. If you have any questions, just comment below! Oh, and I’ve provided post links under each photo if you’d like additional deets *smiles*
|All Sorts of Fancy|
1. Charlotte Russe Sparkle Bodycon Dress ($30) – This dress is absolutely gorgeous. The fabric’s to die for – the metallic thread sparkles like whoa, and the diamond-shaped pattern is ridiculously fab! The piece is tight, but it has stretch to it so it’s mad comfy. FYI: it has three-quarter sleeves and a deep scoop neck in back! I’d show you, but I suck at taking back shots for some reason. You can clicky to see though!
|Sensible Stylista x H&M|
2. H&M Lace Dress ($24.95) – This adorable mini-dress is a total must-have, especially if you’re on the shorter side. I say that because the item is a bit short, but then again, all you’d really have to do is throw on a pair of black tights to go from potentially scandalous to chic, ha! Anywho, this fab piece is available in red as well. The lace’s super girly yet sexy.
|The Lace Bodycon Dress|
3. Deb Lace Bodycon Dress ($27) – SO much winning going on with this sophisticated number. This dress is a seriously classy and versatile – you’ll be wearing it for years to come. Fab for work AND play! Hurry and scoop this up while you can because I’m pretty sure it’s gonna sell out soon.
|Best Thing I Never Had|
4. Deb Popover Dress ($24.30) – A fun and flirty dress that’s perfect for the holiday season! The flowy top complements the tight skirt beautifully – remember, it’s all about balance. Plus, who could pass up glitter & chevon? *grins*
|The Embroidered Chiffon Dress|
5. Roxx Chiffon Dress ($51.99) – Ok, so this piece is not under $50 BUT (!!!) I have a discount code for you guys so it’ll be like $10 cheaper, ha! That’s how I’m justifing my post title *smiles* Use code 20SENSIBLE at checkout to get an extra 20% off. ANYWHO, this beautiful dress is a freakin’ home run. Break necks left and right wearing this classy piece! Lace cuffs + high neck? I think YES!
PS. I’ll be hosting ANOTHER international giveaway today at 4:30 EST so make sure you check back!
PSS. Don’t forget to enter my THREE other giveaways to win a $75 gift card to Zuri Zuri by Flora, a $118 statement necklace from Chloe + Isabel, and a $295 Microderm360 HERE.