Alright guys, it’s time for another beauty review. I’m totes excited to review new +InstaNatural products for y’all today on Sensible Stylista. I wish they had a freakin’ brand ambassador program or something. I’d be the first in line. I absolute ADORE their line – amazing beauty products for affordable prices. I seriously can’t get enough!
1. InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask ($17.95 – originally $49.95) – obsessed with this deep conditioning treatment for dry, damaged hair. Contains natural ingredients such as argan oil, coconut oil, shea butter, and more. Repairs damaged locks by delivering nourishment and hydration – leave in for 15 minutes to increase volume and improve texture & shine! Can also be used daily. Def. one of the best hair masques I’ve used – made my hair feel ridonkulously soft. Try this STAT!
2. InstaNatural Retinol Serum ($23.75) – I freakin’ love this serum. Smoothes out one’s complexion like whoa and supercharges with powerful antioxidants like vitamins C and E. I like applying it on my face and neck! Pat it in for a minute or two for full absorption. BTW, this product offers mad hydration with moisturizing ingredients like hyaluronic acid and organic jojoba oil, and it smells like heaven. Hashtag citrusy scents FTW!
3. InstaNatural Pore Tightening Vitamin C Facial Toner ($17.49) – I absolutely love that this toner’s a spray. Spritz it on after you wash your face! Will hydrate and prep your skin while delivering instant refreshment. Your skin will be much more receptive to serums, oils, and moisturizers applied thereafter. Also, this product purifies pores with astringents like witch hazel and tea tree oil. Toner’s a serious skincare must IMO! Do yourself a favor and try this product out.
4. InstaNatural Organic Argan Oil for Hair, Face, Skin & Nails ($17.97 – originally $49.95) – Hands down, one of the best argan oils I’ve used. Fast absorbing and long lasting – absorbs quickly for an oil! Apply it directly onto your skin or mix it with other products/essential oils for a personalized moisturizer. I use it on my hair (few drops on ends after showering) and on especially dry areas (cured my cracked elbows). Some people don’t like the scent, but I think it smells fine *shrugs*
5. InstaNatural Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer ($24.95) – A killer moisturizer that reduces blemishes and prevents breakouts. Retinol = skincare superhero that removes dead skin and unclogs pores controlling breakouts. In addition to the retinol, vitamin C helps fight signs of aging (ie. fine lines, hyper-pigmentation, etc.). Contains a 2.5% concentration of retinol for optimal results. I recommend using this moisturizer at night after washing your face thoroughly. This products evens out your skin tone and helps restore firmness!
Have you guys tried any InstaNatural products? If so, what are your thoughts? Make sure to keep an eye out for Part 2! I have more amazing products to share with y’all.