Alright guys, I’m SUPER excited to tell you all about Enza Essentials today on SS. I’ve been using their personalized skincare regimen – uniquely picked out for my skin type – for the last month to give you guys an accurate review. FYI: at Enza, you can shop products individually, buy sets, or purchased customized packages selected by experts. Without further ado, let’s talk skincare…
1. Saturation Cleanser – This gentle cleanser is designed to gently wash away impurities while providing valuable nutrients to maintain soft skin. Brightens and balances skin beautifully! Apply a small amount and use your fingertips to cleanse (use circular motions).
2. Saturation Toner – Love, love, LOVE this toner. It’s ideal for dry skin because it contains 8 natural oils and extracts (including lotus flower and ginseng) to soothe and nourish. Apply it with a cotton pad all over your face and neck!
3. Saturation Aloe Scrub – A lovely scrub that contains fruit enzymes, a powerful AHA, aloe vera, and natural grain to gently exfoliate. Effectively polishes skin, leaving a smooth and glowing appearance. I recommend using this 2-3 times a week!
4. Advanced Protection Sunscreen SPF 30 – Hands down, my FAVE sunscreen. I love the consistency – nice and thick, super moisturizing! Contains rich emollients and vitamins A, C, and E.
5. Eyebright Anti-puffiness gelee – A lovely eye cream that reduces under eye puffiness with super-cooling and smoothing peptide-packed gel. Also moisturizes, lifts, and firms.
6. Vitamin C Creme – A gentle and non-irritating aloe vera based formula that promotes collagen production. A natural moisture binder that helps skin breathe and function naturally. Improves tone and texture, while deeply hydrating!
7. Saturation Herbal Creme – The one product I’m not crazy about. It’s a nice moisturizer – rich in proteins and fatty acids to help promote skin cell health – but it doesn’t absorb well (at least for my skin). Maybe you guys will have a better experience with this particular product.
8. Glycolic Serum – Love this serum. Use it under a moisturizer/sunscreen or just apply it as a light moisturizer. With an 8% AHA blend of glycolic, malic and lactic acids, this lightweight serum offers moderate exfoliation, while hydrating, refining skin, and promoting cellular turnover.