Totes excited to share my current beauty picks with you guys today on SS. Before shopping my faves, make sure you guys check out ShopAtHome.com – an online coupon and cash back site that partners with thousands of online retailers – to get the best bang for your buck. They offer awesome deals and rewards, and let’s be honest, who doesn’t like saving money?
1. Hourglass Lip Treatment Oil – hands down, the BEST lip treatment I’ve ever used. Enriched with 14 essential oils, this product has both short- and long- term benefits. It conditions lips, relieves dryness and chapping, and shields against environmental elements. In addition, it strengthens the moisture barrier; boosting skin smoothness and elevating the appearance of lip texture, shape, and volume! It goes on like liquid velvet.
2. AmorePacific’s Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Mask – The most AMAZING overnight treatment. Apply it over lotion or cream, and let it work its magic. Formulated with 5-Hydra Complex (a potent blend of Asian botanicals that delivers mad hydration), this amazing product is lightweight and luxe. Yes, it’s pricy, but I promise you that it’s totes worth it!
3. Kiehl’s ‘Midnight Recovery Concentrate” Elixir – Looking for a face oil? This baby will seriously satisfy like no other. My fave Kiehl’s product for sure – a lightweight treatment that restores skin’s healthy appearance overnight. Simply use a few drops! Yes, I know this item’s pricy but the bottle lasts forever.
4. Lancome’s Comforting Rehydrating Toner – Gentle and hydrating, this product leaves your skin silky-soft. Use it over your face and neck after cleansing morning and night!
5. Mario Badescu’s Protein Night Cream – My FAVE night cream for sure. Antioxidant vitamin A reduces the effects of aging, while a high concentration of emollients along with collagen help preserve skin’s tone and elasticity.
Sponsored by ShopAtHome.com, but all opinions all my own!