Oh how I love EDM. I’ve been especially obsessed lately because I just finished studying for a ridonkulously hard classical piano literature exam (for my doctoral degree) – I was listenin’ NONSTOP to prepare for it. As a reward for PASSING (!!!!), I subscribed to Sirius XM. I normally wouldn’t buy somethin’ like that, but I wanted to treat myself. They also offered me a sweet deal – $20 for 6 months. I can manage that!
As a result, I’ve been blasting BPM and Electric Area in the car. Definitely pumps me up after a long day at work! I thought I’d share some of my new favorite tracks with you guys in case you were looking for new tunes to sweat to. Personally, I love working out to EDM! I get bursts of energy every time the beat drops.
1. Helicopter (original mix) – Martin Garrix & Firebeatz ($:38)
2. Karate – R3HAB & KSHMR (4:05)
3. Big Bang – Borgeous & David Solano (2:49)
4. Tremor – Dimitri Vegas, Martin Garrix, & Like Mike (3:19)
5. Intoxicated – Martin Solveig & GTA (3:15)
6. Where Are U Now – Skrillex & Diplo ft. Justin Bieber (4:14)
7. TSUNAMI – DVBBS & Borgeous (3:57)
8. Melody – Oliver Heldens (3:19)
9. Turn Up The Speakers – Afrojack & Martin Garrix (3:10)
Comment below with some of YOUR fave EDM tracks! I’m always looking for new tracks to check out.