I’m very excited to tell you guys all about my new tencel dress from Velvet Heart. It’s ridiculously comfortable, and I absolutely love the fabric. It seriously feels like butter on my skin! This flirty, short-sleeve dress has a gathered waist with side pockets. FYI, Velvet Heart is based in LA. Their collection oozes style with ease – think Neiman Marcus quality clothing. If you haven’t shopped their line yet, you must do so STAT! I especially like their tencel button-fronts – available here.
Here’s a full body shot for you guys! I styled my dress simply because I’m all about minimalism as of late – I think my style’s definitely changing! I accessorized with my favorite dainty necklace (from Kitsch) and threw on a hat to top off today’s look.
Also, since I don’t have a hat link for you guys, here are other chic options for your browsing pleasure:
PS. I’m totally honored that IFB chose my article, “4 Bags Every Girl Must Own” to feature on their weekly link-up! Here are other pieces that made the list:
- A Handful of Stories: Blue Maxi and a Thank You Note to My House Spirit
- Arisgold: How to Wear a Jumpsuit
- Attire Club: Fashion’s Creative Laws
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Celebrity Handbags S/S 15
- Fashion Blender: The Perfect Lunchy
- Funky Jungle: 5 Things About Blogging I Wouldn’t Have Believed Before I Started
- Inexpensive Chic: Video | Fall Trends Lookbook 2015
- In The Grey: Best Places to Shop for Basics
- La Vintage Vida: Bettie Page at Madison Square Park
- Myself Expressed: Inspiration Board | Navy, My New Black?
- Purushu Arie: Blurring the Line Between Fashion and Art | Viktor & Rolf
- Reasons to Dress: If You Love Africa | Batiq and Tribal Trends are Here to Stay
- She Got Her Own: See You in Greece
- Style Standpoint: 10 Fashion Rules You Should Ignore
- Superb: Left the Black in the Closet
- Tales of Two: Top Ten Things to do in Barcelona
- The Punk Rock Princess: What a Truly Amazing “Fashion” Outcome
- The Sensible Stylista: 4 Bags Every Girl Must Own
- We Are Ready Made: The New Normal
- Wish and Wear: Covet Monday | Cara on Location