Yay for grand openings! I don’t usually go to local events, but I’ve decided to be much more active this year. I’m going to try and have a social life for once, ha. For those of you who don’t know me, I’m a serious workaholic. I spend all my time trying to better myself – productivity makes me happy, and I dig the hustle. With that said, it doesn’t hurt to have some balance! Soooo, my mom and I decided to go to Soft Surroundings’ grand opening at Fairfax Corner. If you guys live in the DMV, you need to check FC out stat – it’s a really cute shopping complex with tons of stores and restaurants. This was actually my first time at a Soft Surroundings. I was excited because I didn’t know what to expect. After browsing, here’s what I can tell you guys:
1. They’re a lifestyle brand – they sell home goods, make-up/skincare, clothing, and more!
2. I’d describe their clothing as Chico’s meets Free People. They carry a lot of cute stuff, but IMHO, their line’s geared towards gals in their late 20’s+.
3. Their interior decor is legit. Lots of fresh flowers everywhere, and the store styling is on point. Serious props to Soft Surroundings. I couldn’t stop snapping pictures, ha.
4. Their clothing’s reasonably priced. Most of their stuff is under $100!
5. Every grand opening should have free champagne and macarons.
Have any of you guys shopped at a Soft Surroundings? Let me know by tweeting or commenting below. You all know how much I love hearing from y’all. Also, a huge thanks to the Virginia’s Blogger Club and Jim Manno (PR Manager of Soft Surroundings) for having me there as media.