1. Hourglass No. 28 Lip Treatment Oil ($42) – Although pricy, this product – made of cutting-edge actives, botanicals, and skin-rejuvenating vitamins – is liquid gold. It conditions and shields against environmental elements, while strengthening the moisture barrier and boosting skin smoothness. As a plus, the item’s dispensed via an antibacterial, 24 karet tip for an extra soothing effect.
2. C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve ($5.50) – If you have dry lips, this product’s a must-have. It’s emulsified with rose extract, which conditions and helps ease irritation. It gives you a light pink tint and happens to smell like heaven. Apply a thin layer at night to keep your pucker moisturized. Heads up, there’s one “con,” you have to use your finger for application, which sucks for a germaphobe like myself. I recommend washing your hands before use.
3. Vapour Organic Lip Balm ($20) – For those of you looking for a solid non-glossy lip balm, this product is the bees knees. It has an antioxidant and botanical-rich formula that delivers moisture against dryness and chapping. The jojoba oil boots hydration while other ingredients reduce inflammation. Ideal for both guys and gals looking for a luxe chapstick.
4. Bite Agave Lip Mask ($26) – A luxurious leave-on lip mask that moisturizes with a bio-active blend of organic agave nectar, jojoba oil, vanilla CO2 extract, and trans-resveratrol. The consistency’s nice and thick, and the packaging’s really cute. I love the tube it comes in!
5. Burt’s Bees Lip Crayons ($8.99) – Available in six creamy colors, these amazing crayons are the BEST tinted lip products you’ll ever buy. You don’t get ANY flaking because this item moisturizes while giving you a matte finish. I definitely prefer these crayons to lipsticks! If you have dry lips but want to give ’em a little color, make sure you try these out ASAP. Carolina Coast and Sedona Sands are my two favorite shades!