1. Peter Thomas Roth Mask-o-holic kit – I can’t believe this only costs $75 (!!!!) You may think it’s steep, but it’s actually a great deal – all 5 would normally cost $206. This collection features five of Peter Thomas Roth’s most popular masks to detoxify, repair, polish, and hydrate. It includes the following: the Cucumber Gel Mask, the Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask, the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask, the 24k Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask, and the Irish Moor Mud Purifiying Black Mask. Run, don’t walk, because this is limited edition, and you’re getting a lot of bang for your buck.
2. June Jacobs Green Tea Shower Gel – Love, love, LOVE anything June Jacobs, but green tea and cucumber is by far my favorite scent. For $30, you’re basically gifting someone an at-home spa experience. White, red and green tea extracts along with goji berry, pomegranate and grapeseed extracts help neutralize free radicals and protect skin from premature aging.
3. Make up Forever artist palette – For $59, you’re getting a $221 value. This is a limited edition palette feature Make Up Forever’s coveted Artist Shadows that are conveniently arranged in five easy-to-apply color trios from soft neutrals to bold shades. As a bonus, they also throw in a step-by-step guide!
4. Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss collection – Obsessed with this set. This four-piece collection – another great deal because it’s a $76 value – makes a lovely gift or stocking stuffer for the beauty buff. For $25, you get full sized lip glosses in peach glaze (nude), candy apple (bright red), toasty delight (copper), and pink sprinkles (bright fuchsia). These shades are perfect for the holidays because they sparkle like whoa! Note: the fine glitter is pretty and tasteful.
5. Bliss softening socks – Oh how I love bliss. These socks are seriously magical! You get about 50 uses out of ’em, and they leave your feet super smooth! They’re lined with a special polymer gel, which envelops dry skin and force-feeds moisture when activated by body heat. It treats rough feet with heat-released jojoba oil, olive oil, ceramides, and vitamin e.