1. Wren 14kt Gold-Dipped Necklace ($100): If you love dainty jewelry, you will fall head over heels in love with this fabulous necklace. It comes in three different shapes – a moon, a horseshoe, and a heart – and you’ll receive one at random! The piece is plated with 14kt gold and contains a 1 pt black sapphire.
2. Passport to Beauty – Tibetan Goji Berry Eye Serum ($88): I am completely and utterly obsessed with this eye serum. The Goji Berry is a powerful superfood that’s rich in essential vitamins and minerals. This product fights free radicals, diminishes fine lines/wrinkles, and stimulates collagen and elastin. Receive 20% off HERE with code FABFITFUN – valid until 9/30.
3. Frends “The Donna” Earbuds ($80): Flaunt your fashionista ways at the gym by sporting these chic earbuds. Who says you can’t sweat it out in style! Receive an extra 20% off products purchased on their site with code FFFSPRING – this offer cannot be combined with any other promo and excludes collaboration products.
4. Gorge “I’ll Make You Look Amazing” Daily Spray ($24.95): I have been using this spray on my mane on the daily – a must-have if your hair is dry, over-processed or frizzy. This leave-in conditioner is formulated to restore moisture and repair damage. Get $15 off here with code DEC15 – valid until 9/30.
5. Cosmobody Co-Branded Jump Rope with FFF ($14): This is, hands down, the cutest jump rope you’ll ever come across. FFF partnered up with CosmoBody to create the perfect jump rope. Note: make sure you check out their special workout videos to shred fat like a boss – you can burn up to 150 calories in 10 minutes!
6. Zoya Nail Polish ($9): In my opinion, Zoya is, without a doubt, the best polish out there. Their lacquer is vegan-friendly, 5-free, and safe to use during pregnancy. Your FFF box will either contain “Carey” or “Avril” – I received the latter, but both colors are gorgeous so you’ll be content regardless. P.S. Get any 3 colors free – just pay the promotional shipping of $15 – with code FABFITFUN HERE.
7. Organic Valley Organic Milk Protein Shake in Dark Chocolate ($2.99): As a bonus, my FFF box contained a sponsored item from Organic Valley. I love OV, but I didn’t know they sold protein shakes…until now. I’m really glad I had a chance to try it because it’s absolutely delicious and contains 16 grams of protein + 50% of my daily calcium intake. Plus, the drink’s non-GMO and lactose and gluten-free! IF you want to try it yourself, grab coupons HERE to save cash.
For $49.99, you’re getting a package that contains goodies that are worth $250+. Subscribe to get full-size, premium products delivered to you 4x a year! To purchase your own FabFitFun box, click here.