1. Hask Bamboo Oil Strengthening Shampoo ($5.99) – Love, love, LOVE this shampoo. Bamboo oil strengthens hair and delivers essential nutrients to weakened and lifeless strands providing a strong foundation and improving flexibility. It works with all hair types and smells amazing. If you’re a fan of lemongrass, this is a must-have. Note: A little goes a long way because this shampoo lathers really well! It’ll leave your mane soft and tangle-free. Also, as a plus, this product’s free of sulfates, parabens, drying alcohol, and artificial colors.
2. Hask Bamboo Oil Strengthening Conditioner ($5.99) – Complements the aforementioned Hask shampoo beautifully. Make sure y’all try the set for an affordable yet effective experience! Contains ProDefense Complex (aka biotin + collagen) to fortify, providing stronger and healthier looking hair. TIP: leave the product on for a few minutes for best results.
3. Epic Blend Premium Lip Balms ($3.49) – Their petroleum-free balms are superior in every sense. Made from all natural ingredients, they’re gluten-free and non-GMO with natural flavors! They started with three flagship products (hemp vanilla, hemp coconut, hemp mint) and expanded to include more flavors, vegan products, tinted balms, and extra-hydrating lippies. They only use top-shelf ingredients like organic beeswax, organic coconut oil, and organic sunflower! Their hemp banana’s my favorite. Get free shipping on orders $20+.
4. When Sheet Masks ($7) – When masks are everything and more! They’re all-natural sheets made from coconuts that hold essence up to 100 times their weight. For those of you interested, there are 5 different kinds available: Travelmate, 10PM, Snow Magic, Glamour Base, and The Last Choice. My personal favorites are 10PM and The Last Choice, but they all work well. Try one out STAT for a luxe at-home spa experience. Korean skincare at its best!
5. Pur Glow Strobing Palette ($34) – I had literally JUST mastered contouring when strobing became a “thing.” I still prefer the former, but I like the overall effect of the latter as well. For those of you looking to experiment, this palette will give you instant luminescence with its trio of silky cream shades. They glide on and give you streak-free coverage that quickly transforms into a powdery, transfer-resistant finish that you can layer. Use a contour brush to apply it! I personally like using it on my cheek bones in addition to the center of the forehead + bridge of the nose. I own both Moonlight Glow and Sun-Kissed Glow – both are gorgeous! I recommend the first for fairer skinned individuals, and the second for darker.
6. Hask Bamboo Deep Conditioning Packette ($2.99) – I know this is packaged individually, but I honestly get 2-3 uses out of it. My point? Don’t slather it all on at once. This product’s super strengthening and moisturizing so if you have issues with dry hair, this is a must-try! It’ll make a world of a difference without breaking the bank.
7. PCA Skin Revitalizing Eye Gel ($84) – an amazing eye gel that strengthens, firms and lifts skin! You’ll see results within a week or so. It treats dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles and more. I use it twice a day (morning + night) and refrigerate it to soothe and further reduce puffiness. Also available in a cream formulation here for those of you who prefer richer textures. Use code Welcome to get free shipping on your first order – valid until June 30th.
8. Hask Bamboo Oil Vial ($2.99) – At $2.99, this product’s a freakin’ steal. I’ve been using this on my hair post-shower every day! I like to put it on my ends to keep strands hydrated. Warning: avoid applying it on your roots and don’t use too much. You want moisturized, not oily!
Hask, PCA Skin, and When products provided by BrandBacker.