Hey guys! For today’s post, I’ll be talking about some of my favorite Korean beauty products. I get a lot of emails on the regular asking for recommendations so I thought I’d feature one of my go-to brands today on Sensible Stylista. So without further delay, let’s get to my Amorepacific reviews – continue reading to see which products are worth the splurge.
1. Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ ($60) – Completely and utterly obsessed with this compact. The finish is extremely flattering – think dewey with great coverage. I love that it provides SPF protection and leaves my skin deeply hydrated. It absorbs and blends beautifully so you can layer as much as you want – the formula never looks caked on, and you’re left with a natural finish with zero “imperfections.” I use light/medium yellow, but there are 5 other colors available – browse them here. Note: this product comes with a refill so you’re getting two compacts for $60 – still pricey but worth every cent.
2. Moisture Bound Intensive Serum Masque (2 for $32 or 6 for $90) – Looking to relax? Have an at-home spa night and spoil yourself silly with this unique two-step ampoule masque. Infused with 100% pure bamboo sap and hydrating 5-Hydra Complex, it cools and plumps, revitalizing skin by restoring moisture and luminosity. Apply the serum on your face and stick on the masque for 10-15 minutes to get your pamper on. It’s definitely one of the best sheet masques I’ve ever had the pleasure of trying!
3. Age Correcting Foundation Cushion Spectrum SPF 25 ($80) – Perfect your complexion with this luxe formula. Even-Layer protective technology conceals pores and evens out skin tone, green Miracle T, the brand’s patented ingredient, restores skin and boosts suppleness, and green tea polysaccharides protects skin from environmental aggressors. Like the cushion compact above, this product comes with a refill! There sell 5 shades in total – click here to browse. I use light medium, and it works really well with my skin.
4. Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Masque ($60) – If you haven’t tried this yet, you seriously need to. It’s one of the most amazing overnight treatments you’ll ever use. Apply a thin coat – think dime size – over your moisturizer and let it work its magic. Formulated with 5-Hydra Complex (a potent blend of Asian botanicals), this product is lightweight and luxe. You’ll wake up with baby soft skin that glows.
5. Intensive Vitalizing Eye Essence ($95) – This product works wonders because it de-puffs, lifts, and brightens. It contains active ingredients that target the delicate eye area effectively; caffeine supports natural circulation treating dark circles, Bright T-Ferment, well, brightens, and oat extract firms while hydrating. You’ll notice a difference almost immediately, and as a plus, the metal applicator feels great! It’s freezing cold so it treats puffiness right from the get-go. A little goes a long way so this product will last you months.
And there you go, friends! I hope you enjoyed reading my Amorepacific reviews today. These 5 products are definitely items I swear by so definitely make sure to check them out. I promise I would never lead you astray! Anywho, if you’d like to browse more of my beauty favorites, click here. Until next time! Sending so much love from Maryland.