1. Herb Garden by Makerskit ($35): Most possibly my fave item of the bunch, this DIY Herb Garden is super cute and fun. It gives you all the tools you need to grow mint, thyme, and basil – the kit comes with plastic pots, compost, and a wooden trough. Remember to keep the soil slightly damp – the last thing you want to do is overwater. Enjoy 20% off your entire purchase with offer code FABFITFUN. Each MakersKit equals a school supply donated to P.S. Arts so know that your moolah’s supporting a worthy cause.
2. Jook & Nona Jewelry ($65): An adorable 18k gold-plated stainless steel necklace engraved with words to live by. Mine says “love”, but “happy,” “inspire,” and “dream” are also options you could get in your box! Ooze positive energy and step up your fashion game by wearing this. Bonus points if you layer with longer pieces! Get 10% off with code JNSPRING until 5/31.
3. Merrithew Yoga Mat Strap ($14.99): Use this dual-purpose item as an alternative to a mat bag or as a resistance cord for strength training. Get 25% off the entire mat line HERE with code FFFMAT16 – valid until 5/31 for those of you interested.
4. ISH contour kit ($32): Such an amazing kit – a must-have for makeup enthusiasts like myself. The ISH Contour Kit is the debut product from the first beauty line created by Joey Maalouf and FabFitFun. I received a Light/Medium, but it also comes in Medium/Dark. Each palette includes a highlighter, blush, bronzer, and contour and was made in the USA, cruelty-free. For those of you wondering, Joey has been the MUA for A-listers like Molly Sims, Rachel Zoe, and Jessica Alba. Yeah, suffice it to say his line’s legit – he’s been in the industry for years so he knows quality. Learn more about the partnership HERE.
5. Keratin Gloves & socks ($9.98): Spoil yourself with these babies during an at-home spa sesh. Developed by Bodipure Inc., these socks and gloves are a waterless, all-in-one hand and foot treatment that strengthens nails and moisturizes skin. Simply throw ’em on for 20 minutes or so for baby soft hands and feet. Enjoy 20% plus free shipping with code FABFITFUN until 5/31.
6. Hellolegs Shaving Lotion ($19.95): Get super smooth legs with this fab product. The brilliant folks at HelloLegs combined the richest body lotion with the most gentle of shaving creams – and added a bit of “blade butter” to the formula – to give you an out-of-this-world shaving experience that’s beyond luxe.
7. Marrakesh Argan & Hemp Oil Therapy ($22.99): Improve the condition of your hair STAT with this powerful blend of nutrient-rich Argan Oil. Combined with ultra fortifying Hemp Seed Oil, it’ll significantly improve your mane. Apply a pump of it on wet hair to silk-ify locks and leave tresses shiny and frizz-free.
8. 31 Bits $25 Gift Card: Oh how I love shopping for a cause! This season’s FFF box features a brand that does more than empower. 31 Bits jewelry is handmade by artisans in Uganda, allowing them to rise above poverty! Help them create a better life for themselves by shopping their beautiful accessories. I mean, it’s a total win-win! Make sure y’all get your browse on here.
9. Sterling Forever $30 Gift Card: Head over heels in love with Sterling Forever. I’ve been a fan for god knows how long so I was thrilled to see them included! Discover a mix of easy-to-wear pieces inspired by fashion runway trends, celebs, and high-end jewelry designers. Their team of experts travel the world seeking the best of the best for their online collection.
10. Jus d’amour bath bomb trinity ($28): Bath bombs have always been a weakness of mine. I don’t know about you guys, but there’s nothing I enjoy more than a relaxing bath. Light up a candle (or five), grab your favorite magazine, and get serious R&R on with Jus D’Amour. My set has three wonderful scents: eucalyptus, peppermint, and lime, but you can also try lavender, chamomile, and ylang ylang or jasmine, rose, and sandalwood. I’d personally love to try them all (ha!) so I guess where my next $28 is going.
All in all, the total value of this box exceeds $280 – do yourself a solid and sign up for Fabfitfun! The box itself costs $49.99 + free shipping so you’re getting a whole lotta bang for your buck. You’ll get full-size, premium products delivered to your door 4x a year. Oh, and make sure y’all use code STYLISTA to get $10 off your subscription. You’re welcome in advance!