1. It Cosmetics Sunshine in a Compact ($34) – Another home run from ITC. Developed with leading plastic surgeons, this talc-free matte bronzer adds radiance without glitter or shimmer. This product is, hands down, my new favorite. Stila’s Sun Bronzing Powder used to be my go-to, but I’ve officially converted. Apply it with an angled contour brush for best results! You’ll get a beautiful but subtle glow.
2. Studio Gear True Whipped Gloss Stain ($17 each) – Thanks to Brandbacker, I got to sample all 5 of these lovely lippies. Each one is formulated to be perfectly balanced and suited for all skin tones to keep lips soft and moisturized. Although I really liked the colors – true burgundy and true red were my favorites – I wasn’t a huge fan of the applicator. I found it quite difficult to color in my lips, and since the shade’s fairly matte, it’s not easy to correct! However, you do get stay-all-day pigment so that’s a plus. In my honest opinion, there are better and more affordable glosses out there, but they’re worth a try if you’re looking to experiment.
3. Hask Purifying Shampoo + Conditioner ($5.99) – last month, I reviewed their Strengthening line HERE along with other April faves. I’m happy to feature them yet again on SS because their Purifying Charcoal line is on point. Charcoal, derived from coconut shells, combined with lemon and grapefruit oils, thoroughly cleanses and clarifies while helping to eliminate impurities from one’s hair and scalp. I like to use this 1-2 times a week to keep my hair extra clean – it’s gentle enough for daily use though. If you have oily hair, this set is a serious must-try. Oh, and on top of it all, they smell like heaven so what are you waiting for? Try this duo out STAT! Products were provided for review through Brandbacker.
4. Maybelline Browdrama Pomade Crayon ($9.99) – Obsessed with this crayon for reals – available in four different shades here. Get killer brows in literally one sweep – it sculpts and tames as it colors, and shades are totally blendable. I can’t live without soft brown! I use it with my L’oreal brow stylist prep & shape pro kit for best results.
5. Maybelline FaceStudio Master Concealer ($8.99) – You’re getting serious bang for your buck with this product! It works extremely well, and as you can see, it’s quite affordable. I use “light,” but it’s available in 4 other shades here. I apply dabs of it to cover pimples, lighten my undereye area and use it to contour when I’m feeling extra fancy!
6. Becca Luminous Blush ($34) – Becca’s new blush line is everything and more. Each shade is beyond gorgeous, and it’s specially designed to flatter all skin tones. These multi-dimensional products can be worn alone or layered with matte blushes/bronzers as a blush topper. Available in 6 gorgeous shades, you can purchase them online at Ulta here – my fave shades are Tigerlily and Blushed Copper!