Alright guys, for today’s post I’ll be unboxing my June Glossybox for y’all. Keep reading to see what’s worth purchasing and what’s not!
1. Tantowel Half Body Classic ($27 for 10 Towelettes – 2 included in GB) – I’ve heard really good things about this brand, but I personally am not a fan of self-tanners so I won’t be trying this out. I had a really awful experience when I was younger (I basically turned myself orange…with streaks) and it left me scarred soooo I passed!
2. LA Splash Lip Lacquer High Pigment Collection ($18 – full size included) – Words can’t even express how much I love this gloss. I received “Red Carpet,” and it’s my new favorite red for sure! The applicator lined my lips beautifully, and the gloss had a cream to matte finish. Tip: carry this baby around with you when you go out because you’ll want to reapply it every 5-6 hours to restore the rich hue.
3. Caolion Premium 02 Bubble & Cool Pore Pack Duo ($30 – a sample size was included for each step) – Although I liked the idea of this two-step mask system, I wasn’t a fan of the product. I enjoyed step 1 (cleansing) very much, but step 2 (tighten + refine) totally burned my skin. I washed it off immediately because it was super painful. I don’t know! I’m glad I got to try a sample from GB though (instead of purchasing the full size) because I was obviously allergic to something. It would’ve just been a pain to return!
4. Sebastian Professional Whipped Creme ($20 – travel size sample included) – I absolutely loved this – the creme was lightweight, but it still managed to give my mane body and eliminate frizz. Tip: a little goes a long way! Apply a dime-sized amount on your hair post-shower/pre-styling to elevate your hair game.
5. Icona Milano Emotion Allowed Mascara ($19 – full size included) – I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara! The effect was very natural, think your lashes but better. I liked that the product was super buildable – 4-5 swipes really upped my volume factor. Tip: don’t be afraid to layer other mascaras on top, and make sure you let the product dry before curling your lashes!
6. Sinful Colors x Kylie Jenner Trend Matters Satin Collection ($2.99 – full size included) – A very nice polish! I was sent “Acid Wash,” a sparkly pastel blue! If you collect different shades, you should definitely look into their collection. Heads up, the applicator holds a ton of polish so make sure you brush some off on the side of the bottle before using it or else you’re going to get an uneven finish.
Have you guys tried any of these products? If yes, what did you think? Also, do you guys subscribe to Glossybox?