1. Estee Edit Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack ($50): I’m a huge fan of sleeping masks so I was beyond thrilled to find this overnight water pack included in this month’s Glossybox. Enriched with fruit and flower extracts, antioxidants, and other goodies, this mask hydrates & energizes while you get your z’s. I enjoyed using this product, but I honestly wouldn’t buy this for $50. I think AmorePacific’s Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Mask is a MUCH better option, and it’s only $10 more. If you’re going to splurge, I recommend going with the latter!
2. Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat ($30): One of THE most amazing topcoats you’ll ever use. Yes, it’s steep at $30, but your mani will last 3x as long with this coating, AND your nails will look shiny as hell – a definite must-try if you’re a fan of gel finishes!
3. Jeanne Arthes Leu De Rose ($26): Hands down, one of the most amazing fragrances I own! I adore the scent, but it (very unfortunately) doesn’t last long. Made exclusively for GLOSSYBOX, this perfume reflects the sensual, modern women. It’s refreshing and sophisticated by paying homage to girly femininity. The full size is available for $26!
4. Schwarzkopf Professional Smoothing Cream ($12.37): I’m not crazy about this product, but you may have a better experience with it? My hair’s not especially thick so this was overkill for me – I prefer lighter sprays – but if you deal with extreme frizz on the daily, this may work well for you.
5. Eve by Eve’s Lip Definer ($19): I really wanted to like this product, but this was a definite no-go. I straight up hurt my pucker while using this. Save your money, seriously! If you feel like splurging, hit up MAC – I’ve always been a huge fan of their liners. The new Maybelline Color Sensational liners are great as well, and they’re pretty affordable – available at Ulta for $7.99. They offer BOGO 50% off deals quite often so check back frequently.
CONCLUSION: This month’s glossybox was weak, BUT their box collab with Rituals was on POINT! I highly recommend purchasing the latter – it contained several luxe shower products that I absolutely loved, and everything smelled heavenly. A serious must for those of you who indulge in at-home spa nights.