Alright guys, it’s time for another beauty favorites post. I’m super excited to tell you all about my current beauty obsessions. These products range in price, but each and every item is 100% worth the money. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to tweet, email or reach out however you please. Soooo, let’s get to it, friends!
1. Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara ($26) – Thanks to Influenster, I got to review MJ’s new mascara. I was actually running out so it was great timing, ha! Although I’m a huge fan of his clothing, I’ve never tried his make-up. Don’t ask me why because there’s no reason! I guess I just never got around it. I’m really glad I tried it out though because this mascara is legit. It does a really good job volumizing – you’ll look like you’re wearing falsies. Seriously. If you’re a fan of bold lashes, you’ve go to try this product out. FYI, a little goes a long way! Don’t use too much because you’ll probably end up with clumpy lashes. Also, let the product dry so it doesn’t smudge!
2. Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer ($20) – Hands down, the most amazing lash primer I’ve ever used. The brush coats from root to tip and is formulated with conditioning vitamin E and protective panthenol. You’ll get a really full lash look without the clumping – no spider effect, ha! Google “spidey lashes” if you don’t know what I’m talking about.
3. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner ($20) – This product’s perfect for the holiday season! If you wanna add a little extra oomph to your look, purchase this STAT. I’m not usually a glitter advocate, but this liner’s on point! The sparkle stays perfectly in place, and the effect is sophisticated. As a plus, application couldn’t easier – simply apply a thin line to your lids for a stunning look. Available in 7 different shades. I have one of each, and they’re all beautiful.
4. Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Souffle Moisturizer ($14.99) – Omg, this cream is to die for – it seriously works miracles! If you’re looking for an affordable moisturizer, pick this up ASAP. Trust me, your skin will thank you. If your skin gets dry like mine does in the winter, you’ll want to get a solid moisturizer. This is spiked with virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter, and jojoba seed oil, so you get serious hydration. As a plus, this product smells like heaven!
5. Strivectin Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner ($99) – I’ve used this religiously for the last two months, and I can see a very noticeable difference in my skin. If you’re looking to reduce enlarged pores, you need to try this out. Now, it’s NOT cheap, but the results are well worth the money. I like to apply this under my sunscreen – it’s a lightweight moisturizer so it layers well.
6. Cameo Contour Stick ($39.50) – I’ve always been a powder-contour kind of girl, but I gotta say, cream contouring kind of rocks… and by “kind of,” I mean “totally,” ha. I use both in my make-up routine now! FYI, there are 5 colors available and all of them come with a fancy blending sponge. In case you’re wondering, I use “light.” It’s very subtle – definitely not as dramatic as using different colored concealers to contour – and in addition to emphasizing your face’s natural highlights and shadows, it hydrates with ceramides and vitamin A.
7. Urban Decay’s Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body ($30) – I’m starting to realize that I pretty much love everything Urban Decay, ha. This lightweight, baked powder is glam AF. I’m all about subtle shimmer so this powder is pretty much a godsend. If you’re looking to up your make-up game, cop this STAT! Also, the packaging is super cute. It actually makes a great gift because it comes in an adorable box with a mirror and a brush! FYI, it’s available in three colors – I own it in “lit.” I like to apply some on my neck and cleavage for extra glow!
Anddd that’s it for today guys! I hope you liked reading all about my beauty favorites. Have any of you tried these products out? If yes, definitely let me know what you thought by leaving me a comment below. To see more on beauty, click here! Until next time, friends.