Hey guys! I’m really sorry I’ve been bad about sharing my beauty favorites. I don’t know why it took me so long to round everything up. Better late than never though, right? Anywho, for today’s post I’ll be highlighting 5 awesome products. These babies are game-changers so you’re definitely gonna want to take notes. So, without further ado, let’s get to it!
1. Rituals’ Happy Buddha foaming shower gel ($15) – I can’t even begin to tell you guys how much I love this product. It has sweet orange & cedar notes and lathers so, SO beautifully. It contains cutting-edge tech that’s hella unique. It transforms its texture from gel-to-foam and feels truly luxe. If you want to spoil yourself with an at-home spa night, this product is an absolute must. I got it in one of my monthly glossyboxes, and now I’m completely and utterly hooked. TIP: a little goes a long way so be gentle with the applicator. I speak from personal experience because I wasted way too much in the beginning.
2. The Crème Shop’s OMG Foundation Powder Brush ($15) – I know $15 may seem steep for a brush, but holy crap guys, it’s literally THE best brush you’ll ever use. My foundation has never looked so good, like we’re talking “my skin but better” kind of good with full coverage. It contains 5x the amount of fibers a normal brush has, giving you a seamless blend. Your face will literally look photoshopped – I kid you not. Use it with wet cosmetics in circular motions to look like an a-list celebrity. And you are SO welcome in advance!
3. Smashbox’s Photo Finish Primerizer ($42) – Smashbox be killing it with their primers. I used to be all about their photo finish hydrating primer, but I’ve upgraded to their primerizer. The cost is still the same – both are pricey at $42, lol – but the latter keeps my skin hydrated longer and feels more like a lightweight lotion, which I love. Your makeup will look “airbrushed,” especially if you couple this with the OMG foundation brush I told you guys about. But most importantly, this baby will keep your skin protected by preventing makeup from seeping into your pores. Think of this primer as a weightless shield for your face against the world!
4. Spa to You Deep Pore Cleansing Facial Brush ($9.22) – Glossybox owning the game with this incredible product! I got this bamf facial brush a few months back, but things were cray so I didn’t get to try it until early October. I don’t even know what life was like before this brush though. It has silky soft bristles and silicone cushions that cleanse like nobody’s business. It leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean, and you will feel a difference after one use. Seriously. Apply cleanser to dampened skin, and use circular movements with the massager. Then, rinse the tool off with water and leave it dry!
5. Home DNA ($24.99 + $79) – I don’t know if you guys are familiar with ancestry.com, but Home DNA is like the ancestry.com of skin, ha. It’s a revolutionary DNA test that examines 28 genetic markers in seven different categories associated with skin aging to give you a VERY detailed analysis: fine lines & wrinkles, collagen quality, skin sensitivity, pigmentation, sun protection, skin elasticity, and skin antioxidants. All you have to do is take an at-home cheek swab and mail it to their HQ. Within two weeks of submitting samples, your results will be posted online. Some dermatologists offer this kind of testing, but it’s usually hella expensive (like $300+). This retails for $24.99 + a lab fee of $79 so you’re getting a lot of bang for your buck. Available at CVS nationwide!
Anddd those are my top 5 beauty picks, frands! Have you guys tried any of these? If yes, what did you think? As always, you’re more than welcome to reach out to me via email with questions! Also, a bit on today’s featured look! My dress is from Charming Charlie, my top’s from ASOS (remixed it several times already so it probably looks familiar), shoes from Guilty Soles, sunnies from Covry, and bag from Violet Ray! I took these shots with Sung Shin a longggg while back but forgot to post them so I figured why not use them for today, ha. Might as well, right? I mean, everything’s belated for today’s post anyway, lol. Anywho, thanks for reading! I hope you all have a wonderful day. Sending hugs from Maryland.