You guys know I’m all about great deals so obviously I had to publish a guide on navigating Woodbury Common. If you enjoy bargain shopping as much as I do, this premium outlet mall is a must. They have everything from Aeropostale to Gucci, and a lot of their designer items are heavily discounted.
The Best Stores at the Woodbury Premium Outlet Mall
- ALL SAINTS: They had a huge selection with great sales so I highly recommend checking them out if you go. A lot of their stuff was still pricy though (even with discounts) so don’t expect to find too many bargains here.
- Burberry: If you go during a blowout sale, you’ll most likely find great deals. It depends though so a lot of it is luck. I’ve purchased coats at insane prices but have also left with nothing because they weren’t offering additional promos.
- Chloé: Bag aficionados unite. I gotten a purse here in the past, but they don’t have a very large collection. Expect to see 7-12 sale pieces on display depending on the season.
- Gucci: The Gucci here always has good stuff for awesome prices. If you’re looking for a solid investment bag, definitely pay them a visit. They have a wide selection for both women and men so if you’re looking to spoil someone for the upcoming holiday season, this is a great place to do so.
- Joe’s: If you’re in the market for some designer denim, head on over and walk straight to the back because that’s where their sale merchandise is at. They always have several discount racks so there’s a lot to sift through.
- Kate Spade: there are two Kate Spade stores here, one for bags and the other for shoes and clothing. I personally prefer the latter because they usually have a better selection, and I’m a sucker for their feminine clothing. There’s just something about the style that’s so appealing – think girly, playful and whimsical. Students, remember to bring your IDs because you get an extra discount.
- MaxMara: Talk about splurgeworthy. I only have one thing from MaxMara – a stunning winter coat – but it’s something I’ll wear forever. Their designs are timeless so their clothing’s worth the splurge in my opinion, but everything is expensive. They have a good amount of sale merchandise, but you’ll still be coughing up serious moolah.
- Prada: Like Gucci, the Prada here always has good stuff, and they have a fairly large collection so there’s a lot to choose from. Definitely stop by to browse classic designs that ooze sophistication and elegance.
- Salvatore Ferragamo: With everything from shoes to bags, Ferragamo is yet another designer outlet that I recommend. Their belts are reasonably priced so I always end up leaving here with gifts for friends and family. Their bags are chic as well so they’re worth a look!
- Tory Burch: The Tory Burch here has a huge selection so take time to browse their accessories and shoes! This location’s usually packed though so there may be a wait at the door. Burberry and Kate Spade are like that as well so go to these stores earlier than later if possible.
Where to Eat at Woodbury Commons
For those of you looking to eat on site, the best places are as follows: Lady M, Le Pain Quotidien, Pinkberry and Shake Shack. There are a lot of quick options available at the outlet mall, but if you don’t mind venturing out a bit Cosimo’s Brick Oven is a great choice. They’re known for their pizza and pasta so be prepared to indulge. If you want something a bit healthier, their kale & beet salad’s a wonderful entree.
Alright friends, that’s it for today’s guide to Woodbury Commons. I hope you enjoyed reading about this amazing outlet mall! Have you been? If yes, let me know. I want to hear about all the amazing deals you found! For more travel content, make sure you guys check out this tab and stay tuned for new content coming your way. Sending positive vibes from the DMV!