Ok guys, I’m super excited to tell you about five beauty products that will change your beauty game for the better! Keep reading to hear about the liquid liner from e.l.f. that works better than ANY “designer” liner I’ve ever used, Clinique’s new pep-start face wash, and so much more.
1. e.l.f. Intense Ink Eyeliner ($3): Looking for a solid liquid liner? Save serious cash and purchase this item STAT. I’ve always been a huge fan of elf, but this is next level sh*t. I will be repurchasing this for years to come. I mean, why spend $20+ on a “designer” liner when you can get an amazing product for a fraction of the price?
2. Marrakesh Hair Styling Elixer ($12.45): Beyond obsessed with this product. I use 2-3 pumps daily to keep my ends hydrated. A little goes a long way though so keep that in mind during application! This baby will improve your mane’s condition & texture tenfold and help prevent frizz. Use this on wet hair for best results!
3. Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss, No. 47 ($5.79): Hands down, my new favorite lipstick. I’ve been using it every day for the last 3 weeks, and I’m still not sick of the shade. It’s the perfect nude, and it matches my MAC “spice” lip pencil perfectly. For a Kylie Jenner worthy pucker, purchase this ASAP.
4. Biobelle Sheet Masks ($26.95 for 6 or $5 for 1): These sheet masks slay! For super amazing skin, purchase them stat. Infused with rich serums, these babies deliver antioxidants faster and deeper due to their cutting edge tencel technology. Wear them for 20-30 minutes after showering 3 times a week for baby soft skin. You’re welcome in advance.
5. Clinique Pep-Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser ($19.50): This product’s THE perfect everyday cleanser, and it just so conveniently happens to work with all skin types. It does a fabulous job exfoliating impurities so it leaves my skin feeling super smooth. NOTE: I don’t recommend using this when you’re trying to remove a full face of make-up. I like to use it in the mornings because it gives my face the perfect base.
I hope you guys enjoyed hearing about this month’s beauty favorites! What did you think of my latest roundup? Are there any products that stand out in particular? Definitely let me know by commenting below. Also, if you’re looking to browse more of my recommendations, check this tab out!