Looking for popular jewelry subscription services that are actually worth the moolah? Well, you’ve come to the right place, guys! I’ll be telling you about 5 brands that will seriously up your accessory game today on Sensible Stylista. So, without further ado, let’s get the ball rolling with Your Bijoux Box!
- How it works: Three pieces of hand curated jewelry delivered to your door worth at least $100. It’s like having a trusted friend select a few key items to update your wardrobe every month, at a fraction of the retail price, without having to make a trip to the mall. You’ll receive your box by the 15th of every month – comes with a tracking number so you can keep tabs on your box.
- Available plan/s: $35 a month for jewelry to keep – 3, 6, and 12 month subscriptions available. They automatically renew after each term so make sure you cancel if you want out.
- Cancellation policy: You can cancel from your account page or just send them an email. They ask you to cancel your subscription up to the last day of the previous month.
- Benefits: They include their fave styling tip with Your Bijoux Box, and they share a ton of inspo on their blog and social media platforms.
- How it works: Take a style survey, add items to your jewelry wishlist, and get 3 pieces to wear on loan. Pieces are hand-selected based on your style – FYI you can make specific requests – and wear them as long as you’d like. Return them anytime, as often as you’d like. Contains designer jewelry worth an average of $200 per set.
- Available plan/s: $19 for unlimited jewelry rental.
- Cancellation policy: You can cancel or put your Shine Insider Status on hold at any time. They’ll continue to bill until tracking activity is present on the return of your last Rocksbox set.
- Benefits: $10 monthly credit you can use to buy any piece from your Rocksbox set. Free shipping both ways + fits in your mailbox.
- Designers: Gorjana, House of Harlow 1960, Vanessa Mooney, Kendra Scott, and more.
- Featured on: Refinery29, Glamour, NewYork, Forbes, and more.
3. Mynt Box
- How it works: Mynt Box stylists select jewelry and accessories (3-5 pieces) every month for you to keep. The selection depends on what box you select (luxe, mixe, or boho) when you visit their “Subscription Boxes” page. Boxes are sent on or around the 15th of every month – takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive.
- Available plan/s: $40 per month + S/H ($5) – 1 ($40), 3 ($100), 6 ($200), 12 ($400) month plans available.
- Cancellation policy: Log into Paypal to stop recurring charges – must cancel before you’re billed for the month. You can also skip a month or two by logging into PP and clicking “suspend”.
- How it works: Choose one of three Jewelbits styles: Boho Babe, Glam Gal, or Classic Chick. You can change your box at any time. Choose a plan you like, and then enjoy the jewelry you get! Each box comes with 2-3 hand-selected boutique jewelry pieces based on your style. The average retail value of each box is about $125.
- Available plan/s: Month-to-month for $39/month, 3 months for $37/month, and 6 months for $33/month. No shipping or handling fees for US residents. Sales tax may apply for those in NY, NJ, MA, and VA. They also ship to Canada, but you’ll have to pay an additional $10 fee.
- Cancellation policy: Go to your account and click “Cancel My Subscription.” They’ll stop sending your Jewelbits box pronto, just make sure you’re not within 7 days of your next delivery.
- How it works: Think Rent-the-Runway meets Birchbox meets BaublebBar. Simply take the CliCo Style Survey so stylists can best personalize the jewelry you receive. You’ll get three pieces to wear all month long. If you fall in love with your baubles, you can keep them for affordable prices or send them back at the end of the month and enjoy the next set.
- Available plan/s: $14.99/month for jewelry rental.
- Cancellation policy: You can cancel at any time.
- Launching: this July! Sign up HERE, and join by July 5th to get your first set this month! Also, follow them on instagram to check out their collection.
- Additional discount: Use code SENSIBLESTYLISTA to get a free month!
Anywho, that’s it for today guys! What did you think of these popular jewelry subscription services? Was there one that jumped out at you? If yes, definitely let me know by commenting below. Until next time, friends! Sending so much love from the DMV. For more accessory inspo, click here.