Dealing with a dry pucker? Then this post is an absolute must-read. I’ve had some really bad experiences with flaky lips and skin so I realllly know what I’m talking about when it comes to curing dry anything. Here are the top 5 best moisturizing lip products for your pucker:
1. Hourglass No. 28 Lip Treatment Oil ($42) – Although pricy, this product – made of cutting-edge actives, botanicals, and skin-rejuvenating vitamins – is liquid gold. It conditions and shields against environmental elements, while strengthening the moisture barrier and boosting skin smoothness. As a plus, the item’s dispensed via an antibacterial, 24 karet tip for an extra soothing effect.
2. C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve ($5.50) – If you have dry lips, this product’s a must-have. It’s emulsified with rose extract, which conditions and helps ease irritation. It gives you a light pink tint and happens to smell like heaven. Apply a thin layer at night to keep your pucker moisturized. Heads up, there’s one “con,” you have to use your finger for application, which isn’t ideal for a germaphobe like myself. I recommend washing your hands before use to keep things clean.
3. Vapour Organic Lip Balm ($20) – For those of you looking for a solid non-glossy lip balm, this product is the bees knees. It has an antioxidant and botanical-rich formula that delivers moisture against dryness and chapping. The jojoba oil boots hydration while other ingredients reduce inflammation. Ideal for both guys and gals looking for a luxe chapstick!
4. Bite Agave Lip Mask ($26) – A luxurious leave-on lip mask that moisturizes with a bio-active blend of organic agave nectar, jojoba oil, vanilla CO2 extract, and trans-resveratrol. The consistency’s nice and thick, and the packaging’s really cute. I really love the tube it comes in!
5. Burt’s Bees Lip Crayons ($8.99) – Available in six creamy colors, these amazing crayons are the BEST tinted lip products you’ll ever buy. You don’t get ANY flaking because this item moisturizes while giving you a matte finish. I definitely prefer these crayons to lipsticks! If you have dry lips but still want to give them a little color, make sure you try these out ASAP. Carolina Coast and Sedona Sands are my two favorite shades!
And there you go, friends! The top 5 best moisturizing lip products available on the market. Have you guys tried any of the aforementioned items? If yes, definitely let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below. Also, don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions! I’m always happy to hear from you all.
To browse more on beauty, click here.